DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Manufacturing Operations Management Market Research Report by Software, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Manufacturing Operations Management Market size was estimated at USD 12.03 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 13.39 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 11.60% to reach USD 23.25 Billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Manufacturing Operations Management Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Manufacturing Operations Management Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Manufacturing Operations Management Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Manufacturing Operations Management Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Manufacturing Operations Management Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Manufacturing Operations Management Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Manufacturing Operations Management Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Manufacturing Operations Management Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Implementation of robotic process automation (RPA)
220.127.116.11. Need for real-time visibility in manufacturing operations
18.104.22.168. Development of digitalization in manufacturing production
22.214.171.124. Issues related to data breaching attacks
126.96.36.199. Increasing investment towards technological development in the manufacturing sector
188.8.131.52. Technological advancements to enhance the operational efficiency in emerging economies
184.108.40.206. High initial investment cost
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Manufacturing Operations Management Market, by Software
7. Manufacturing Operations Management Market, by Organization Size
8. Manufacturing Operations Management Market, by End User
9. Americas Manufacturing Operations Management Market
10. Asia-Pacific Manufacturing Operations Management Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Manufacturing Operations Management Market
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qb5bzs