Pearl Insurance took home six awards at an annual competition hosted by the Professional Insurance Marketing Association (PIMA). As a trade association focused on the sponsored benefits market, PIMA has more than 450 members from more than 100 companies.
“Every year, Pearl Marketing Group submits campaigns we have deployed on behalf of our clients,” said Gary Pearl, chairman and CEO of Pearl Companies. “It’s a great opportunity for us to receive feedback and recognition by our colleagues and peers within the industry. We have accumulated many awards in the past, but this year’s recognition was a powerful statement.
“It testifies to the work we do because we were up against some of the industry’s giants’ I am extremely proud of these results that are due to the unified, collaborative efforts across many of our departments. This proves that when our teams work hard, work smart, and work together – our mission – Pearl Insurance is the best in the business at what we do.”
Pearl Insurance received one Silver Award, four Gold Awards, and the Best of PIMA 2021 award. Awards are presented based on scores earned in results, strategy, and creative execution. The awards were presented during PIMA’s 2021 Summer Insights Conference in New Orleans.
Read next: Pearl Insurance partners with The Hanover for lawyer risk purchasing group
Pearl Insurance won the following awards:
- Gold and Best of PIMA: Text message opt-in for billing reminders campaign
- Gold: Expedited issuance life and disability campaigns
- Gold: American Chemical Society – “The Balanced Equation”
- Gold: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists level term life campaign
- Silver: Engineers professional liability insurance campaign/business insurance lines systematic marketing emails
PIMA hosts the competition during its annual Insights Awards meeting, which honors the best work in the insurance marketing industry.