DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Industrial Magnetron Market – Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Product Type, Application, and Countries – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global industrial magnetron market is expected to reach $553.4 million by 2026, with a CAGR of 3.60% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
The growth in the market is expected to be driven by the increasing demand for microwaves for commercial and industrial usage. Additionally, in recent years there has been an increase in defense expenditure in various countries which will further boost the demand for magnetrons in applications such as Radio detecting and ranging (RADAR).
Business Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- The demand for magnetron is expected to be driven by the growing usage of microwaves in various commercial and industrial applications. With the strengthening of global economies, the disposable income of consumers has increased, leading to an increase in commercial food outlets, hence increasing the demand for commercial microwaves.
- Magnetron plasma etching has shown promising results in the fabrication of silicon carbide microscopic structures. Using this technique results in a higher etch rate and the etched surfaces are smoother as there are many advantages of using silicon carbide over conventional silicon for fabricating microchips. The future semiconductor application is expected to use this technology and hence will create opportunities for magnetron manufacturers in the future.
Market by Region, Analysis, and Forecast
France is one of Europe’s biggest agricultural producers, accounting for about 30% of Europe’s agricultural production. As a result, it gets enormous subsidies for agriculture, including animal farming, from the government. APAC has proved to be a major market for industrial magnetron in the world, due to the presence of some of the leading microwave manufacturers.
Key questions answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated global industrial magnetron market size in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2021-2026, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2021-2026?
- What are the key trends, market drivers, and opportunities in the market pertaining to industrial magnetron?
- What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global industrial magnetron market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the industrial magnetron market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- How much revenue each of the segments is expected to record during the forecast period along with the growth percentage? Following are the segments:
- Product offerings, including over 1 KW under 2 KW, 2 KW 4 KW, and 5 KW 15 KW.
- Application, including heating and drying, commercial oven, semiconductor devices, UV curing, and others
- Region, including North America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe
- Which type of players and stakeholders are operating in the market ecosystem of industrial magnetron, and what is their significance in the global market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Business Dynamics
1.1.1 Business Drivers
184.108.40.206 Growing Demand for Microwaves for Commercial and Industrial Usage
220.127.116.11 Increasing Defense Expenditure by Various Governments
1.1.2 Business Opportunity
18.104.22.168 Application of Magnetron in Semiconductor and Power Industries
1.1.3 Business Challenges
22.214.171.124 Maintaining the Life Span of the Magnetrons
2.1 Global Industrial Magnetron Market – Applications and Specifications
2.2 Global Industrial Magnetron Market – Demand Analysis (by Application)
3.1 Global Industrial Magnetron Market – Products and Specifications
3.2 Global Industrial Magnetron Market – Demand Analysis (by Output)
3.2.1 Demand Analysis (by Output), Value Data
3.2.2 Demand Analysis (by Output (by Company)), Value Data – Global & Country
4.1 North America
4.4 Asia-Pacific (by Country)
5 Markets – Competitive Benchmarking & Company Profiles
- Advanced Environmental Technologies Limited
- CobberMuegge LLC
- Fricke und Mallah Microwave Technology
- Guangzhou Daeyean Trading Company
- Guoguang Electric Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Power Solutions
- Insight Product Company
- L3 Harris Technologies
- LG Electronics
- MICRO-ACTIV COMPONENTS
- Panasonic Corporation
- Richardson Electronics
- Toshiba Hokuto Electronics Corporation
- Wave Power Technology
- Western Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e6muyz
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.